Adressing Climate Change
in Alpine Space Municipalities
Conference Agenda and Presentations
- Opening and welcome by general facilitator Stefan Drexlmeier, Energiewende Oberland (EWO)
- Welcome by Joachim Lorenz, Permanent Counselor for Health and Environment,
City of Munich and President of Climate Alliance
- Presentation "The SEAP_Alps Project";
Silvio De Nigris, SEAP_Alps Lead Partner, Metropolitan City of Turin
- Presentation "Alpine Space Programme 2014-2020 and SEAP_Alps",
Eva Stare, Joint Technical Secretariat, INTERREG Alpine Space Programm
- Presentation "Collaborating on energy data exchange for better SEAP implementation - the role of regional one-stop shop data centers"
Patrick Biard, RhônAlpEnergie Environnement (RAEE)
- Guest lecture: "Adapting to Climate Change: Expected Climate for the Alpine Space?"
Prof. Dr. Harald Kunstmann, Campus Alpin of KIT and University of Augsburg
- Presentation: "SEAP_Alps in Bavaria - Field report and lessons learnt from pilot municipalities"
Dr. Hans-Jörg Barth, Energie- und Umweltzentrum Allgäu (eza!)
- "The European Initiative Covenant of Mayors"
Chrysoula Argyriou, Europian Commission, DG Energy
- Welcome and lecture of Ministerialdirigentin Dr. Monika Kratzer, Bavarian State Ministry for the Environment and Consumer Protection
- Honouring of SEAP_Alps pilot municipalities and signing of the Covenant of Mayors
- Poster-Session / in parallel: press conference
- Introduction "Integration of adaptation to Climate Change in SEAPs"
Dr. Andreas Kress, Climate Alliance
- Workshop „Implementation of mitigation concepts"
- Workshop „Adaptation to climate change"
- Plenary session: Reporting of workshop outcomes
- Issuing of conference key statements
End of the conference